Terms and Conditions – Rhino-Rack Instagram Competition
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All Federal, State, Local and Municipal Laws and Regulations Apply. Void where prohibited.
2. This competition is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry, excluding employees of Rhino-Rack USA, Rhino-Rack USA Distributors & immediate relatives of employees of Rhino-Rack USA. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. To enter, a prospective entrant must be a follower of the Rhino-Rack USA Instagram Page (https://www.instagram.com/rhinorackusa), like the Instagram competition post and tag a friend on the Instagram competition post.
4. Multiple entries are permitted. Persons may tag multiple friends in the competition post comments for more chances to win. Entries need to be made between 10:00am Wednesday 15th July 2020 (MDT) and 5:00pm Monday 20th July 2020 (MDT) to be considered valid.
5. There will be one winner who will be selected by random computer generation. The draw will be conducted on Tuesday 21st July at 5:00pm (MDT). Entries will be invalid and may be deleted if deemed to be prejudiced, inappropriate or containing profanity. Users identified as making such comments may also be banned from Rhino-Rack USA's social media channels.
6. The winner will be notified through social media by Wednesday 22nd July at 5:00pm (MDT). Once communication has been successfully established with the winner, Rhino-Rack will announce the confirmation of a winner on its Instagram social media channels and any relevant trade publications/media channels. The winner agrees that Rhino-Rack USA has full permission to display the winner's full name and state of residence on the Rhino-Rack USA Instagram page and any relevant trade publications.
7. Rhino-Rack USA must receive entries during the Promotional Period. Rhino-Rack USA accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. Rhino-Rack USA is not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
8. The winner will have until Wednesday the 12th August 2020 to claim their prize. If a prize is not claimed by this time then a redraw will be conducted on Thursday the 13th of August 2020, at the same time and place as the original draw to decide the new prize winner.
9. The Winner will be eligible to claim one Pioneer Platform prize pack, or if their vehicle is incompatible with the Pioneer Platform, they will receive $2,000 worth of their choice of Rhino-Rack gear, as follows;
a. A Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform with mounting system, or;
b. $2,000 worth of Rhino-Rack gear, the winner's choice
10. No portion, either part or whole of the prize may be transferable as cash or in any other form unless where explicitly stated and approved by Rhino-Rack USA.
11. Rhino-Rack USA will cover the cost of shipping (via road freight) the prize to the prize winner and will only be liable for delivery to a USA address. Rhino-Rack makes no guarantees with regards to delivery time frames or stock availability of selected prizes. Any shipping arrangements and associated costs to a location outside of USA will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
12. Rhino-Rack USA will not be liable for any costs or labour relating to fitting/installation of the prizes. This must be arranged by the prize winner at their expense.
13. Any personal information obtained from entrants via this competition will only be used by Rhino-Rack USA and will not be released to any third party.
14. Rhino-Rack USA shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained (including through negligence) in connection with or arising from the promotion or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. Rhino-Rack USA accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
16. Rhino-Rack USA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify all entries from any person, and prohibit that person’s further participation in this promotion, who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the promotion or acts in violation of these conditions of entry, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person. This competition may be withdrawn by Rhino-Rack USA at any time without any prior notice.
17. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Rhino-Rack USA, Rhino-Rack USA reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion without prior notice.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram
19. Rhino-Rack USA reserves the right to terminate the competition if all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision [or part thereof] shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force.
20. This Terms and Conditions document may be amended by Rhino-Rack USA at any time without any prior notice.
21. Participation in the Promotion implies acceptance of all conditions of entry.
22. The promoter is Rhino-Rack USA, LLC. 2008-2014 2020 of 2450 Airport Boulevard, Unit D, Aurora, Colorado 80011, telephone +1 303 706 9700 (“Promoter”).