Shipping and Returns Policy
Once your order has shipped, we will send you a shipping confirmation email containing your connote number(s). Some orders will ship in multiple boxes and each box will have its own unique tracking number.
Rhino-Rack offers standard ground services within New Zealand.
- Standard shipping is available at a cost of $18.00 Inc GST for items under 5kg and under 1.2m. Not available for remote/regional post codes.
- Oversized Shipping is available at a cost of $22.00 Inc GST for oversized items not suitable for Standard Shipping.
Items ordered on the website will be despatched within 2 working days from time of order.
Arrives in 1 to 6 business days. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays. Weekend delivery is subject to carrier availability. No shipping to P.O. Boxes.
Arrives in 3 – 14 business days. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays. Weekend delivery is subject to carrier availability. The shipping company will contact you to schedule a delivery date and time, as you will be required to sign off on the package delivery.
Please note the following restrictions to the Rhino Rack Shipping Policy:
- You are advised to provide a shipping address where you will be present to receive the shipment. Rhino Rack is not responsible for packages left unattended in the event that the recipient is not available to receive a shipment.
- We do not ship C.O.D.
- All orders must include a complete shipping address and phone number.
- Rhino-Rack cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- For oversized product shipments only Road Freight is made available.
- Delivery times are not guaranteed.
Rhino-Rack New Zealand does not accept returns of spare part products for change of mind.
Please contact email@example.com to report a defective item. A product deemed defective by Rhino-Rack New Zealand will carry no cost to the consumer on the return of the defective product. A call tag will be issued as well as a full refund upon verification of the item. A refund or replacement will be issued when the returned product is obtained by the shipping party.
If you choose Standard Shipping during the checkout process it is considered an expedited order. Rhino-Rack New Zealand strives to get your order to you in the fastest way possible. However, once an expedited order is placed, we are unable to cancel it. A product must be in stock for the expedited delivery to be utilised. Contact Rhino Rack Customer Service to confirm availability before choosing expedited shipping. Expedited shipping costs will not be refunded on orders unless the product is confirmed defective by Rhino-Rack. Rhino-Rack reserves the right to alter these policies and procedures at any time deemed fit.