Rhino Rack Australia is committed to the protection of the environment and the reduction of environmental impacts from our operations. This commitment applies across the whole of our business covering the design, development, fabrication & assembly of roof racks and associated accessories.
As part of this commitment Rhino Rack Australia Pty Limited will:
- Comply with ISO 14001:2015 the International Standard for Environmental Management Systems and with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Work to prevent pollution and to achieve continual improvement in environmental performance by having operating procedures necessary to identify, monitor and mitigate the impact of our operations on the environment.
- Establish programmes to achieve agreed environmental targets and objectives.
- Plan for and conduct site operations in a manner that safeguards health and safety whilst minimising environmental impacts.
- Communicate our environmental policy to employees, suppliers, contractors & other interested parties to encourage participation in achieving our environmental objectives.
- Promote this commitment by making this policy available to the public.
Ernesto Fernandez, General Manager
16th February 2022
Implemented: 13th February 1997 | Last Reviewed: 16th February 2022 | Next Review: 16th February 2023