The purpose of this policy is to explain the general procedures relating to Quality Policy.
This policy applies to all Rhino-Rack Group ELT, managers, supervisors, employees and contractors.
Rhino-Rack has guidelines for all employees regarding Quality Policy.
Rhino-Rack is engaged in the business of creating and supplying world class roof racks systems and accessories. This policy applies to all of our divisions throughout the organisation.
The purpose of this policy is to confirm our commitment to meeting the quality standards expected by our customers in the delivery of the products and / or services that we supply to them.
Our Quality system is based on the requirements of ISO 9001:2016
Our Quality objectives are to:
• Use the Quality Management System as a tool in achieving best practice outcomes across the organisation;
• Ensure continuous improvement.
To implement this policy, we shall focus on the needs of our business with particular reference to consistently meeting our customer’s requirements and statutory obligations. Our Quality Management System will provide mechanisms for detecting system shortfalls and for stimulating process improvements.
Rhino-Rack will adopt procedures and disciplines to ensure that:
• The system is effectively implemented by undertaking relevant skills training and conducting appropriate quality awareness training;
• Responsibilities for quality are established by communicating these responsibilities clearly to all employees;
• The policy and procedures continue to be appropriate by initiating regular reviews to check its effectiveness and ongoing relevance, and the company regularly review the needs and expectations of our customers and initiate continuous improvement activities to meet these expectations.
Ernesto Fernandez, General Manager
16th February 2022
Last reviewed 16th February 2022 | Next Review 16th February 2023