Our special easy-to-use design means The Sunseeker can be set up or packed up within minutes. Everything you need is included: poles, ropes, pegs, plus a fitting kit to help you mount the awning to your roof rack. When not in use, simply store the awning away in its heavy-duty PVC bag until next time.
Braving the elements doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your comfort (or your skin!) So take the Sunseeker Awning on your next trip, and enjoy the freedom of a break from the sun.
The Sunseeker Awning is made from rip-stop polycotton canvas that is not only UV-protected but also waterproof and mould resistant and rust proof.
All telescopic poles, ropes and pegs are included.
- 3 velcro tensioning tabs attached to the awning canvas to aid water “run off”
- Telescopic Poles click neatly into the awning housing
- Spikes at the base of each pole aid in securing them to the ground with a convienant peg rope
- Quick & Easy to set up and pack down
- UV Protected
- Waterproof (Rating: WC 1500mm)
- Mould Shield™
- Rust Proof
- 54 square ft coverage area
- Fits all Rhino-Rack and Thule roof racks with specific fitting kit
- Included is a bracket that will work on the Pioneer systems